For the final semester test, write a brief essay in which you respond to either Anne Karenina or Partition based on one of the theories that you have discussed in class. You should write the essay in your own words and sentence constructions. Cite and make quotations when necessary.
Organize the essay based on the following outline.
- Title and Byline (your name and student number) (=5 credits)
- Introduction (background, thesis statement) (=20 credits
- Discussion (analysis/argument, evidence/support, theoretical justification) (=50 credits)
- Conclusion (synthesis/restatement of the thesis) (=20 credits)
- BIBLIOGRAPHY (=5 credits)
Note: Any indication of plagiarism is not tolerated